Instructions for making payment through SBI Collect
Payment of NBRC Application fee has to be made through SBI Collect facility using Internet banking, Credit cards or Debit cards.
Follow the Instructions given below for making your payments. Steps to be followed:
• Access https://www.onlinesbi.com
• Click on State Bank Collect
• Click Checkbox to accept ‘Terms & conditions‘
• Then click on ‘Proceed‘
• Select State as ‘STATE example MAHARASHTRA‘
• Select Type of Category as ‘Educational Institutions’
• Click on ‘Go’
• Select the Name of the institution as “NAME OF INSTITUTE FROM LIST”
• Select the payment category as per the table given below
|Category||Fees to be paid|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 200/- or any|
• On the next screen, Enter Name of applicant, Registration number, Email ID, mobile number, Channel name applying through.
• Please enter your Name, Date of birth & Mobile number to re-print your e-receipt.
• Proceed as instructed and Click on ‘Submit‘
• On the next screen, verify the details and click on ‘Confirm‘. If there is any correction go back and do the correction.
• Now you will be taken to payment gateway
• Select appropriate ‘Mode of Payment’
• Check the charges/commission applicable for selected ‘Mode of Payment’
• Pay ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card and print the receipt for your record